ISM-CU Director Responsibilities
- The board of directors has authority to take action in the matters of policy and procedure which would be the most beneficial in promoting the interests and welfare of the affiliate as well as reviewing, modifying, and changing all or part of any affiliate policy.
- Attend board meeting to review progress reports, offer comments and suggestions, and vote on issues being discussed for approval.
- Maintain other subcommittee commitments as needed.
- Review monthly minutes and reports issued for upcoming board of directors meeting.
- Practice the duty of loyalty (act in good faith), the duty of care (use diligence in governing), and the duty of obedience (act within the scope of the powers granted by law).
- Serve as ex-officio member of affiliate committees.
- Submit an article to the quarterly newsletter outlining committee activities and news (when applicable)